Admission to the Masters programme requires the following (for EU/EEA/Swiss applicants only):
The applicant must:
- Be competent in a practical aesthetical skill and have current experience of practice
- Have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum of 3372 hours (2 years) relevant work experience with children and/or adults within an educational context.
In support of an application, applicants must submit the following:
- A reflective essay on your practical aesthetic skill, describing your experience and its relevance to the programme (maximum 1200 words – this can include examples e.g. photographs).
- A copy of your Bachelor’s degree diploma/certificate (Degree must meet the requirements of the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education).
- A description(maximum 500 words) and proof of relevant work experience, e.g. a statement from an employer.
- A statement of why you want to be admitted onto the programme (maximum 500 words)
If you are not a Norwegian citizen: Copy of your passport.
Based on the application, those applicants who meet the admission criteria will be invited for an admission interview. Candidates will then be selected on the basis of their qualifications and experience, and outcomes of the formal interview. Candidates are responsible of their own application and interview costs.
English Language requirements
All non-native English speakers must provide official documentation of English language proficiency at a high level.
We require one of the following English language tests with a minimum of the following scores:
- Toefl internet based: 90
- Toefl paper based: 550
- IELTS: 6,5