About the course
The course will cover central issues and theories, among which will be:
- Strategic planning, analysis and management.
- Strategic thought and historic development of the field.
- Industry analysis.
- Analysis of resources and capabilities.
- Integration of insight and findings from fields of accounting and finance, as well as economics.
- Corporate social responsibility
To view the curriculum for ØKA1021 Strategy, please search here. Do notice that the curriculum might not be ready until a few weeks prior to the official semester start.