About the course
This course deals with project management as a way of organizing and manage process in general and more specifically as an instrument or agent for innovation.
Specific topics dealt with, include:
- Types, sources and models of project management
- Project management in organizations as an instrument for innovation
- Organizing for innovation processes using projects, the relation between temporary and permanent organization
- Leading projects and working with project teams
- Learning and developing competence during project
- The complexity regarding projects in ways of organizing and managing
- Collaborating and building trust in project
To view the curriculum for INN3026 Project Management in Innovation Processes, please search here. Do notice that the curriculum might not be ready until a few weeks prior to the official semester start.