INN University uses Inspera Assessment as an examination system. From 3 April 2018, the old examination systems from Hedmark and Lillehammer are integrated into a common system. Completed examinations delivered before 3 April will not be transferred to the new system
- From 3 April, all digital examinations will be completed using the URL:
- The new system is identical to the old systems, and the examination experience will therefore be unchanged.
- For login, you must use FEIDE, with Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences as FEIDE institution.
- Students who have received a new student number must use the new student number as their username.
- Your password is maintained on konto.inn.no
Feide Login Problems
If you experience problems with login to Eduroam, Fronter, Inspera, Studentweb, etc.
1. Change password for the old user (Hedmark/Lillehammer)
For Hedmark students: go to https://konto.hihm.no
For Lillehammer students: go to https://konto.hil.no/
and use the "Forgot password" button to switch to a new password.
2. Change password for the new user as well (INN University)
Go to https://konto.inn.no/ and do the same; use the button “Forgot password.”
If the login problems persist, please contact IT services.
The old systems
The old systems were shut down on 15 April.
Questions about login? Contact user support