You must remember the following prior to submitting your PhD thesis:
- The training/taught component must be approved before the thesis is submitted for evaluation. Read more about the approval of the training/taught component.
- The head of the PhD programme and the supervisor must be notified two months before submission so that work on the composition of the evaluation committee can begin.
- Familiarize yourself with formal requirements for PhD thesis and INN University's PhD thesis templates. See the Library's Resource page for PhD candidates.
- The thesis shall be technically and linguistically sound upon submission. It can be a good investment to set aside funds for professional proofreading and/or editing.
- It takes time to create a printable file and we recommend that you set aside time for this crucial task.
INN University endeavours to ensure that the shortest possible time elapses from submission until the defence. It should normally take no more than five working months from submission until the public defence.