The International Advisory Board of the PERL/UNITWIN network convened on the 5th of February 2016 in Paris, in order to guide and asssist the network for the coming 2 years.
The members of the International Advisory Board are: Declan Doyle, Institute of Technology Carlow; Garrette Clark, UNEP-DTIE; Bernard Combes, UNESCO; Francois Jegou, Strategic Design Scenarios; Gregor Torkar, University of Ljubljana; Miriam O'Donoghue, CDVEC CDU; Einar Hugo, Rollsløkken school; Machtelijn Brummel, Netherlands Enterprise Agency; Luis Flores Mimica, Consumers International for Latin America and the Caribbean; Robert Didham, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES); Carma Martinez-Roca, IFIHP; Victoria W. Thoresen, Hedmark University of Applied Sciences; Sacha de Raaf, Hedmark University of Applied Sciences.
The tasks of the board are to:
- To consult with the UNESCO Chair for Education about Responsible Living and advise and guide the PERL UNITWIN process towards the achievement of the aims of the original UNITWIN application
- To advise, guide and direct the PERL UNITWIN work groups and projects
- To contribute relevant expertise to the PERL UNITWIN organisational process and its work groups and projects
- To ensure the process and its work groups and projects are on target to achieve their objectives
- To oversee the activity of the project partners and to provide advice on the coordination of activities
- To set criteria for, and to make decisions on, accepting, modifying or rejecting work group and project outputs
- To decide the membership of, and to establish and liaise with work and expert groups and sub-committees as required to meet the boards objectives
- To consult widely with education providers, other projects, NGOs, governmental authorities and other interested stakeholders
- To represent the IAB when necessary and possible at conferences and meetings.
The PERL/UNITWIN partners and associated partners are welcome to send their commens and suggestions to the International Advisory Board ( email@example.com).