The Center for Collaborative Learning for Sustainable Development invites you to join us in a week of diverse activities to help us better understand our role as global citizens.
Date: 24-27 April 2017. Location: Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Campus Hamar and Lillehammer
Guests from around the world, as well as our own students and staff will share their insights and experiences with us.
The week's activities will focus on research about sustainable development, on education for responsible living, and on international partnerships and exchanges.
We will also celebrate the 30th anniversary of the European Erasmus program, a program that has supported numerous projects and exchanges at our institutions.
In brief, the activities during the week will include the following:
- "Strengthening eduction for sustainable development" a seminar for the International Advisory Board of The Center for Collaborative Learning for Sustainable Development
- "How can we contribute to the growth of global citizenship in a time of isolation and fear?" a seminar open to all with a guest speaker from Ireland
- "The Future of Me in a Sustainable World" a forward-looking exercise in which the participants are both the main players and the main focus. Guest facilitators from Belgium and Germany
- "An alternative approach to active learning-using images and objects" a practical hands-on workshop open to all guest with facilitators from Slovenia and Ireland
- "How do the new Sustainable Development Goals effect our personal lives?" a panel discussion open to all guest speakers from South Africa, Japan and Norway
- "30 years old and still going strong!" a celebration open to all about the Erasmus program, it's projects, exchanges, intentions and results
- "Bringing global citizens together" a pizza party for students and staff from Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences and our international guests.