Using 3 easy actions in 5 daily life domains (food, stuff, move, money and fun) this challenge will show that small actions, taken collectively, can have a positive impact on the planet.
The Anatomy of Action was born out of a partnership project between the United Nations Environment Program and The UnSchool of Disruptive Design to define and communicate the most positively impactful actions anyone of us can take to add to the global movement around sustainable lifestyles to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Share your #AnatomyOfAction and challenge your friends to do the same! To join, follow these steps…
1. Take action! Reduce your environmental footprint by making small lifestyle changes in the Anatomy of Action (AoA) areas
2. Share your action on Instagram using #AnatomyOfAction, #TakeActionChallenge, #TakeActionForClimate and any relevant hashtags
3. Tag @unenvironment and @unschools
4. Share relevant facts and figures assets (available on the website)
5. Challenge your friends! Tag at least 3 people to take action and stand up for change
Important Date(s): Take Action Challenge 15-30 September 2019
For more information and to see the challenge themes, click here.
United Nations Avenue, Gigiri
PO Box 30552, 00100
Tel: +254 20 762 3389