Why study Biotechnology?
- Biotechnology is an education for the future
- Biotechnology comprises the use of living organisms (or parts thereof), extracts or molecules to generate knowledge, products or services
- Biotechnology is an area in expansive development
- Biotechnology involves the use of gene technology, animal & plant cells, bacteria, yeast and much more
About the programme
Exchange students can study biotechnology for either one or two semesters (30 or 60 credits). Teaching language is English. The courses are:
- Biochemistry (10 ECTS, autumn)
- Bioprocess Technology (15 ECTS, autumn)
- Molecular Biology (10 ECTS, autumn)
- Genetics (10 ECTS, spring)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology lab (10 ECTS, spring)
- Industrial Biotechnology (5 ECTS, spring)
- Senior Thesis / Laboratory Project (see study plan)
The courses from the Master level can also be available:
Basic skills in chemistry and biology.