Here you will find information on how to order printing of your thesis once it has been approved.
When the thesis is approved, it must be printed through a printing service.
- The thesis must be printed at least 14 days before the public defence. The communications department needs one week to complete the coverage, and the printing service has one week of processing time. Therefore, order printing at least four weeks before the public defence.
Orders for printing are sent to email@example.com together with the following information:
- Colour printing: Specify which pages require printing in colour.
- Back-side text of a maximum of 2000 characters including spaces. This allows for two paragraphs if the maximum number of characters is used.
- The department covers a certain number of copies. If you would like additional copies, please state this along with the invoice address. It is not possible to reorder prints. Price per copy is approx. NOK 200, including VAT
- Which campus the thesis should be delivered to.
The thesis will also be made available digitally in the university's open scientific archive Brage, so long as this is possible. A PDF file of the thesis, with cover, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before the public defense.
For article-based theses, the library will ensure that the individual articles are cleared by the publisher.