The Ombudsperson is an independent and neutral position at INN University aimed at providing students with guidance and assistance in cases concerning their study environment.
It is non-binding to contact the Ombudsperson who is bound by confidentiality. The service is available at all campuses.
The Ombudsperson can, among other things:
- Inform you about your rights and responsibilities as a student
- Help to resolve any difficulties that occur in your daily life, and in your study situation at INN University
- Give advice and guidance in an on-going case (e.g. exams, cheating, exclusion and expulsion, suitability assessment, etc.)
- Make sure that cases are handled according to INN University guidelines and regulations
- Give guidance when you want to report any study related concerns (e.g. bullying, harassment, etc.)
The Ombudsperson CANNOT:
- Make decisions in cases
- Choose sides
- Act as an appeal-body regarding decisions made by INN University
- Instruct any unit at INN University on how they should process or solve a case
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Ombudsperson for students.
Telephone: 99 25 79 64