The structure of the quality management system.
The figure shows how the quality system is built up:
- The management line (in red) goes from the course supervisor to the head of study programme, and then to the head of department, further to the dean and up to the rector and the board.
- The reporting line is in the green.
- Periodic programme evaluation and governance dialogue (purple) are the schemes management uses for dialogue and supervision of the faculty and study programme.
- Student participation (yellow) makes up the foundation of the system - through various evaluations, and runs through all student representation processes in the committees.
- The committees (blue) are composed of managers and student and employee representatives. The mandates clarify the committee’s role and function it the system.
- There is a frame around the part of the system that includes the quality work in the study programmes. This indicates a special focus on quality practices at study programme level.