You must complete step 1 – 5 to register as a student.
1. Pay your student fee
Log in to Studentweb with your national ID and PIN-Code.
You can log in to Studentweb and many other services on this page: https://eng.inn.no/about-inn-university/logins-for-staff-and-students
- Payment information is located at the top: More → Payments.
- The Student fee must be paid before you can proceed in the process. It can take from 3 to 5 days after you pay until the payment is registered in our systems, so do this as soon as possible.
2. Register the correct study program
- Log on Studentweb with your national ID and PIN.
- Follow all registration steps. Check that the study program and courses registered on your profile are correct and update them if necessary.
- Once your registration on Studentweb is complete you will gain access to the e-learning platform Canvas.
3. Activate your account
- When you are done with step 1 and 2, you need to activate yourself as a student in the college's self-service portal: https://konto.inn.no/student/public/activate
- Type in your national ID number and you will get a code on your phone that you also type in.
- When you activate your account, you will be assigned your username (= your student number) and you will need to create your own password. This username and password will apply to Canvas, StudentWeb and all other IT systems in the college.
- Every new student must confirm their attendance by meeting up at the relevant campus.
- Check the attendance time and location in the information you received.
5. Student card
- Information is given at the campus about time and place for photography.
- You will receive your student card, look for local information about where and when.
- This applies as a student ID, admission card for the college's premises, a library card and access to printing.