Here you will find some guidelines and information about how to apply and how to upload documents.
Please note that the documentation is only accepted through the application portal. We do not accept documents sent by e-mail.
- Enter the Application portal
- Choose preferred language (e.g. English) in the drop down menu on the upper right.
- For users without Norwegian Identification Number: Press the button International applicant.
- Click on "Register new international applicant".
- Complete the form (first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, sex and citizenship) and press Save. You will receive a password by e-mail.
- Use the password you received by e-mail to log in through: Login international applicant.
- For users with Norwegian Identification Number: Log in or register using ID-porten.
- Fill in your personal information (some information is mandatory).
- Find your study programme in the drop down menu and click select.
- Choose your application alternative. Press save.
- Go to My documents
- Press choose new document
- Fill in the required information (Type of document, Institution, start and end date) and click choose file.
- Find the document on your computer and choose the file.
The required documents must be uploaded in the online application portal (See the list of required documents). The preferred format for uploading documents is PDF. The applicant is responsible for submitting complete documentation within the application deadline. Incomplete or misleading documentation will not be used for evaluation.
After completing your application you will receive a receipt on your registered e-mail address. During the application process your SPAM filter (preventing bulk or junk e-mail) should be set on the lowest level as some notifications are bulk e-mails to the applicants.