Language: NOR | ENG

Student from a partner institution?

If you are a student at one of our partner institutions you may have the possibility to study at INN University for one or two semesters as an exchange student.

INN University takes part in several mobility programs such as Erasmus+, EEA grants and Nordplus. We also accepts exchange students under bilateral agreements from other partner institutions. Most exchange students apply through their home university. INN University admits exchange students to the spring or autumn semester, or for a full academic year.