If you are in need of special exam arrangements for medical or other reasons, you can apply for this within the stipulated deadlines according to the Regulations for admission, study and exam at Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN University) § 6-11.
In the application you must prove that your disability or health condition causes significant disadvantages in the exam situation. Please note that INN University does not grant an application to take an exam elsewhere than indicated.
Examples of special exam arrangements
- Extra time
- Use of aids such as computer, ergonomic equipment, dictionary
- Adaptation of workplace such as custom table, chair, smaller room
- Recitation of the assignment
- Use of special rooms at the campus
- Change of examination scheme
For more information, contact the study administration at your campus well in advance of the exam.