Click here for the RaAM 2020 registration form!
To register for the conference, you must be a member of the Association for Researching and Applying Metaphor. Join RaAM here.
- Non-student: 3200 NOK
- Student (including PhD students): 1700 NOK
18 June- Pre-conference workshops: Free, but registration required
19 June- PhD party and folk music concert: Free, with no registration required
20 June- Conference dinner: 750 NOK for a 3-course meal
21 June- Post-conference tour of Domkirkeodden in Hamar: 200 NOK
NOTE: Would you like to book an extra conference dinner and/or post-conference tour for someone who is travelling with you, but not attending the conference? Send us an email and we'll help you!
Has your paper / poster / work-in-progress been accepted?
- To be included in the conference proceedings and schedule: 17 April 2020
Otherwise: 18 May 2020
- Do you require proof of attendance for a visa application?
- We will send out confirmation of conference registration and payment as well as (when appropriate) confirmation of acceptance for a paper / poster / work-in-progress AFTER you have registered for the conference. The registration form will ask you whether you require such a letter.
- Has your paper / poster/ work-in-progress been accepted?
- We ask you to submit a final version of your abstract for inclusion in the conference proceedings as a pdf file linked to your submission in EasyChair. We encourage you to do so as soon as possible, but the final deadline is 17 Apil 2020. Minor changes based on the feedback (see below) are acceptable, but the body of the text may not exceed 300 words. Your pdf document should have the following format:
- Title of presentation
- Affiliation(s) & country/countries
- Abstract text (max. 300 words=