Registration for RaAM 2020Virtual is now open!
The registration form is here.
- Regular: 290 NOK
- Students (including PhD students): 175 NOK
- 14 June 2020 for people with no presentation
- The registration deadline for inclusion in the conference schedule and proceedings has passed.
- Co-authors of registered submissions may sign up anytime until 14 June 2020.
You must be a member of the Association for Researching and Applying Metaphor (RaAM) for the duration of the conference.
- Please click here for information about how to join RaAM or check your RaAM membership expiration date.
After you register, please check out our instructions for conference delegates; here.
Other important information:
- After your registration details have been submitted, you will immediately be directed to a payment form. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- If you have been given a promotional code for your registration fee, you must nevertheless remember to enter the fee category that would normally apply to you for the first question about registration fee (regular or student). If your entered code entitles you a discount, you will see the message 'Discounted price' and see this lower charge after you click 'Confirm' are asked to pay. If your entered code entitles you to free participation, you will see the message 'No charge'. Go on to click 'Confirm': you will then bypass the payment portal & be immediately issued a receipt.
One registration question concerns your time zone during the conference days, give in terms of deviation from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). As an example: Hamar, Norway is UTC +2. To determine your time zone, please consult this time zone converter. IMPORTANT: Make sure to input the date as 18 June 2020, not the date of registration! Your UTC time zone may vary during the year due to varying practices with respect to Daylight Savings Time.
Students should be prepared to send us official confirmation of their student status, upon request.
All our pre-conference workshops are now fully booked. Those people who have indicated priorities will be notified of accepteance via email before the conference begins.