Where and when
The conference will be held in Lillehammer, Norway at Scandic Lillehammer Hotel, November 4th – 5th 2019. Lillehammer is 1 hours 45 minutes north of Oslo Airport by train or car. Trains depart 59 minutes past every hour from Oslo International Airport to Lillehammer. You may buy your ticket on www.vy.no/, on the railway station at the airport (if you fly into Oslo International Airport Gardermoen) or on the train (at an extra charge).
The organizer has pre-booked a number of hotel rooms at the Scandic Lillehammer Hotel which can be reserved via the registration formula. Accomodation is not included in the conference fee, but is payed directly to the hotel. The cost for a single room at the conference hotel is NOK 1.010 pr/night incl. breakfast and double room is NOK 1.210.
- Conference fee: NOK 2.250
- Conference dinner, November 4.: NOK 700
The conference fee includes the conference programme, conference material, welcome reception, lunches, coffee-breaks and 25% VAT.
Early bird registration deadline is October 17. Conference fees will increase with NOK 500 after this date. Payment of conference fees are done online by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
All cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 18th. Cancellations until this date will be refunded less a NOK 500 processing fee. Cancellations after this date or now show at the conference will not be refunded.
How to register?
Register through the online registration formula.
- Professor, Espen Dahl, OsloMet
- Postdoctoral Fellow Therese Saltkjel, OsloMet
- Professor Rolf Rønning, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Associate Professor Siv Magnussen, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Project Manager, Per Eriksson, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences