Call for papers
Deadline for abstract submission is 10th of October. Please state if you prefer a poster or oral presentation (15 minutes). The abstract should contain:
1) the title of the presentation
2) name and affiliation of authors(s)
3) name of presenter
4) a summary of maximum 300 words about the work
5) three to five key words
6) information whether poster/paper will be in Norwegian or English
7) information whether the presentation will be digital or in person
If you prefer to present a poster, the poster should be approximately 70*90 cm.
Send to: email@example.com. Presenters must register by following the link below.
Deadline for registration is the 15th of November and you register by following this link.
In light of new developments regarding the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, we have decided to cancel the in-person option and commit to a fully digital conference.
The conference languages are Norwegian and English. All abstracts will be included into the book of abstracts and should preferably be written in English.