The library's physical premises are closed, but we are here for you digitally! Our online collections are available and the library staff is working from home and is ready to help you online.
Have any questions about literature search, source usage, referencing techniques or EndNote? You can contact us in various ways:
- You can reach us via Chat. The chat is open every weekday between 09.00-15.00.
- Contact your library by email (see contact details in the info box to the right).
- You can also book a consultation with a librarian. By using the form " Make an appointment with a librarian" we can provide guidance by e-mail, telephone or via Zoom.
- Do you have any questions about assignment writing? You can get help from experienced fellow students! They will be able to answer questions regarding structure, language, referencing. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our referencing techniques webpages.
- In your faculty’s room in Canvas you will find three videos from the library's courses in "Sources and Source Use": Sources and Source Criticism, Referencing Techniques and Plagiarism Issues. Total duration 75 minutes.
You still have access to all ebooks, electronic journals and databases.
- Search Oria to see what we have access to.
- You can also use other databases. Not sure which one to use? Take a look at the subject page for your subject area.
- How to gain remote access.
Several publishers are now opening up their resources so they are free to use as long as the coronavirus crisis lasts.
- Gain access to Norwegian e-books: As a student, you now have access to all the books that the National Library has digitized and which are located in the Online Library. This includes books labeled with “Restricted Access” and “Can only be opened in the National Library”. Log in via Feide for access. Access is provided for 8 hours at a time. See The National Library’s website for more info.
- Overview of several open resources available (updated) – in Norwegian.
- See also more ways to find electronic articles – in Norwegian.
Because INN University has limited capacity for VPN connections, we ask employees not to use VPN for access to e-resources. You can gain access through our proxy solution. See information about remote access.
What about borrowing and ordering books?
- Due to the closure of buildings, it is not possible to return or retrieve books in the library. You can therefore keep all borrowed books for the time being.
- We have closed down for orders and reservations of material from our collections. Therefore, you must wait with orders until the library is reopened.
- We cannot order or return material from other libraries.
- The order button in Oria is therefore no longer available.
- You can disregard any reminders during the period in which we are closed. Until further notice, no one will receive any fines or late fees.