Due to low infection pressure, the distribution of rapid tests is reduced at most of INN University's campuses after week 36.
The distribution of self-testing kits started at the beginning of the academic year and takes place in collaboration with the institution's host municipalities.
This applies to your campus:
- Blæstad: Times are announced in the learning platform Canvas.
- Evenstad: Tuesday and Friday between 13 – 15 by the reception until the end of week 36. Week 37 not yet clarified.
- Elverum: Last day of distribution: Thursday 9 September, between 12 – 15 by the main entrance of Terningen Arena.
- Kongsvinger: Not yet clarified.
- Lillehammer: Distribution has ended.
- Rena: All weekdays between 12.00 – 15.00 at the service counter until the end of week 36. Week 37 not yet clarified.
- Hamar: all weekdays between 12 – 14 by the reception area until the end of week 36. Week 37 not yet clarified.
The information in this article is continuously updated based on information from the municipal chief physicians.