My main research interests are group processes, organizational sustainability and environmental psychology.
My research focus on green organisational changes, and includes
- A study of the role of the founder in the establishment of a green organisational climate.
- The processes underlying the development of a green organisational climate.
- The development of a systems perspective of green changes in organisations.
- She received her Cand.polit degree in Psychology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in 2002. Specialisation: Social- and organisational psychology.
- She completed her training as a Psychodrama Leader at the Moreno Institute in Norway in 2013.
- She formerly worked as an assistant professor of psychology at the University of Oslo
In addition to the PhD project I teach applied group psychology and green leadership at the master in environmental psychology at the Innland University (HiNN). Besides the academic career I run the farm Flagstad Østre in Hamar.
I am part of the Environmental Psychology research group at HiNN and organise the yearly conference on environmental psychology.
- Board member Norsk miljøpsykologisk nettverk
- Member of the Scientific Board for the Conference of Environmental Psychology
Topics: Environmental psychology, social psychology, organisational psychology, sustainability, green changes, greening organisations and group processes.