Where can I get my dorm key?
- Your buddy will bring the key upon pick-up. Remember to submit the Arrival Form within deadline. Students whom do not submit their arrival form, will not be picked up, and must come to the International Office to pick up their housing key themselves (if students rent through SINN). The International Office is open 08:00-15:00 on Monday to Friday.
How will I get to my dorm?
- Your assigned Buddy will bring you to your dorm, if you arrive by train/bus. Students arriving by car is recommeded to schedule the pick-up outside their dorm.
How can I find the bus schedules?
- By downloading the app "Entur", students can check the bus schedules in Lillehammer.
How do I get from my dorm/Lillehammer city to the University?
- By bus. Bus nr. B1, B2 and B4 goes directly to the University campus from the city centre. From the student dorms, check the app for the most convenient bus.
Should I buy a bus card?
- It is recommended to buy a bus card (50 NOK), and refill it every 30-days. A 30-day pass with the bus costs approximately 350 NOK. With the bus card, one can travel as much as one would like to with the city busses (B1-B8) within 30-days. The Buddy will assist their students upon arrival with purchasing a bus card.
- It is also possible to download the app "Opplandstrafikk Reise" and buy the pass through the app. The pass can only be used through the app then.
How do I connect to the WiFi in the dorm?
- The main WiFi at the dorms is the SINN student WiFi. To read how to connect to the SINN student WiFi, please click here.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent can be paid online before arrival, or by card at the SINN Office after arrival (VISA/MASTERCARD/MAESTRO/AMERICAN EXPRESS). SINN does not accept cash.
Can I pay all of my rent at once?
- Yes, it is possible. Please contact the SINN Office.
Finding your way in the University
How can I find my classroom, auditorium, grouproom, other rooms and the different buildings in Campus Lillehammer?
- An easy way to find this is to look at the online map. If the University does not show up right away, search for it - HINN Lillehammer. You can then search directly for the name of the room or look through the floors to find it. To go from one floor to the next, click on the numbers in the left side of the screen. Otherwise; ask the main reception where you need to go.